[gmx-users] Regarding wired RDF of TMAO and Aminoacid

Dilip H N cy16f01.dilip at nitk.edu.in
Thu Oct 5 05:48:14 CEST 2017

Hello,
I have run an NPT MD simulation of an amino acid with TMAO (as a cosolvent)
and water for different concentration (by varying composition of cosolvent:
water). I have used Charmm36 FF for TMAO.
Now if i am plotting the RDF for Amino acid v/s Water in the presence of
different concentrations TMAO, I am getting wired RDF's for each
composition of TMAO present, the peaks are absurd.....
Why is this happening..?? i have looked into the final structure of my
simulation in VMD which is correct....
I am confused...
Any Suggestions are appreciated...

--