[gmx-users] protein ligand faraway from one another

Fakhar Alam fakharalamchemistry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 12:03:21 CEST 2017

i use this tutorialGROMACS TutorialLysozyme in Water

*Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.*

*Department of Pharmaceutical SciencesUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore*

This example will guide a new user through the process of setting up a
simulation system containing a protein (lysozyme) in a box of water, with
ions. Each step will contain an explanation of input and output, using
typical settings for general use.

This tutorial assumes you are using a GROMACS version in the 5.x series.