[gmx-users] problem about installing the latest version of MOPAC

minky son minky0710 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 14:26:19 CEST 2017

Dear gmx users,
I’m trying to install MOPAC 2016 and GROMACS_2016.4 for QM/MM calculation.
I have installed MOPAC, but it gives the following error when I configure  “-DGMX_QMMM_PROGRAM=mopac” and then execute make command.
So how to set-up the latest version of MOPAC? Is it possible to use gromacs compatible with MOPAC7?
I have searched gromacs website, but information for gromacs version3 with MOPAC7 was only provided.
I want to use the latest version of MOPAC. Please give me any idea to solve this situation.
Thank you in advance.