[gmx-users] Aggregation or phase separation

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Oct 11 01:07:17 CEST 2017

https://doi.org/10.1021/la2022903

Best tool at the moment is simple visual observation.  Load it using
your favourite visualiser and see what it looks like compared to the
known phase structures i.e. micellar, reverse micellar, hexagonal,
phase separated etc.

I have a tool/method coming out in the future, but it is not available
for use yet.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu