[gmx-users] grompp error

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Oct 17 01:23:07 CEST 2017

My guess would be that when you thought ran it with the increased box
size coordinate file, you actually used the original coordinate file.

FYI http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors#The_cut-off_length_is_longer_than_half_the_shortest_box_vector_or_longer_than_the_smallest_box_diagonal_element._Increase_the_box_size_or_decrease_rlist
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu