[gmx-users] (no subject)

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed Oct 18 23:45:51 CEST 2017

Essential Dynamics = extracts the correlated motions of proteins to
understand the motions that are most fundamental to the activity of
the protein (http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Essential_Dynamics)
Accelerated MD = enhanced-sampling method that improves the
conformational space sampling by reducing energy barriers separating
different states of a system
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/2.9/ug/node63.html)

Found via a quick search.

>From those quick definitions, they do two different things.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu