[gmx-users] Bug?! Lost particles while sorting

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 03:36:20 CEST 2017

Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying on this email.
I forgot to reply again and mention that it was not a bug.
I could fix it simply by following some instructions in:

https://docs.computecanada.ca/wiki/GROMACS

It is working perfectly fine now (GPU with version 2016.3)

Here are two things I changed in my script when submitted the jobs on the
cluster:
1) replacing "srun" with "mpiexec"
2) including the following line and removing the -ntomp  1 in mdrun command

export OMP_NUM_THREADS="${SLURM_CPUS_PER_TASK:-1}"

Cheers,
Mohsen