[gmx-users] CHARMM36 older version (GROMACS)

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:11:18 CEST 2017

Hi Simon,

Aren't they the same force field though? As far as I've noticed they're
identical if you use them for proteins (without any fancy residues). The
latest one just includes more atom types, etc. From my understanding the
latest one is more "complete", but both are essentially the same thing.

I could be wrong though...

P.S.: I do have both versions, so email me privately if you absolutely must
have the earlier version.

Cheers,