[gmx-users] Running MD simulations at a particular temperature

Dilip H N cy16f01.dilip at nitk.edu.in
Wed Oct 25 15:33:46 CEST 2017

Sir,
As u have mentioned in the link http://www.gromacs.org/Documen
tation/Terminology/Force_Fields/CHARMM the cutoffs are described here for
CHARMM FF.
So similarly, how can i get the cutoffs for OPLSAA, Amber, GROMOS etc.,
forcefields in gromacs..?? Is there any source, or only through literature
survey the cutoffs need to be fixed..??

Thank you..

<https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gmail-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>
<#>

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:13 PM, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:

> On 10/18/17 9:41 AM, Dilip H N wrote:
>
>> Justin Sir,
>> Even i am also using Charmm 36FF. So as u have mentioned in previois
>> message, can u kindly suggest then what ate the correct cutoffs..??
>> And what would be the other modifications that needs to be done in order
>> incorporate the Charmm FF
>>

> I think I post this link to the mailing list weekly...
>
> http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Force_Fields/CHARMM
>
> -Justin
>
> Thank you
>>

>> <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
>> <https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mailtrack-for-gma
>> il-inbox/ndnaehgpjlnokgebbaldlmgkapkpjkkb?utm_source=gmail&
>> utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality>
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:46 PM, Justin Lemkul <jalemkul at vt.edu> wrote:
>>

>>> On 10/18/17 9:14 AM, Pandya, Akash wrote:
>>>
>>> So I equilibrated my system at 338.15 K , do I still need to use the

>>> reference temperature. Annealing is used to change temperature over time,
>>> so you don't need that here.
>>>
>>> title           = CHARMM27 A33FabGLY NPT equilibration

>>> the
>>> CHARMM force field.
>>>
>>> -Justin
>>>

>>> ; Electrostatics