[gmx-users] g_mmpbsa compilation error

Vytautas Rakeviius vytautas1987 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 12:04:04 CEST 2017

Likely you cmake is far newer than Gromacs (cmake --version to figure that out). You should try Gromacs 2016.3

    On Friday, September 1, 2017, 12:55:14 PM GMT+3, neha chaudhary <nehachaudhary769 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,

I am trying to compile g_mmpbsa with APBS for gromacs-5.1.2. APBS and
gromacs installed properly but during cmake for g_mmpbsa I am facing the
following error:

-- Found z library: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so
CMake Error at cmake/FindGROMACS.cmake:203 (list):
  list index: 2 out of range (-2, 1)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:62 (find_package)

-- Found Gromacs include directory: /usr/local/gromacs/include

Can anyone help me with this?

Best Regards,

Neha