[gmx-users] Energy drift combining tabulated potentials and group cut-off.

serpercon at alum.us.es serpercon at alum.us.es
Mon Sep 4 10:55:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much for your thoughtfull response. The structural
properties seem to be represented correctly so I guess it should work. I
know that drifts are something we must live with but since it appeared
when changing the system to a tabulated potential+a group cutoff I was
not sure if I was making some mistake.

Sergio