[gmx-users] Ionic liquid simulation problem

Ednilsom Orestes eorestes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:51:44 CEST 2017

Hi Ghosh,

Thanks for your answer.
But I'm not sure if I understood what you meant.
I already used insert-molecules command to create a box with the cationic
species.
Now, should I use the same command to include the anionic species into the
box?

Best

*Prof. Dr. Ednilsom OrestesDepartamento de Ciências Exatas - Sala C19Escola
de Engenharia Industrial Metalúrgica de Volta Redonda*

*Universidade Federal FluminenseR. dos Trabalhadores, 420 - Vila Santa
Cecília*
*Volta Redonda**, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil*
*CEP 27255-125*
*Tel: +55-24-2107-3777*