[gmx-users] DPOSRES not working

Sergio Manzetti sergio.manzetti at fjordforsk.no
Thu Sep 7 14:59:23 CEST 2017

Hey Justin , you sound like Mark Zuckerberg :)

Here is the command I used:

gmx trjconv -f traj -o confout5000.gro -b 10000 -e 10000

and it gives the write gro with DNA in the box as it should be.

This confout.gro is not the same as came out from the GMX run, at the same moment as the TRJ and XTC came

Sergio Manzetti

[ http://www.fjordforsk.no/logo_hr2.jpg ]

[ http://www.fjordforsk.no/ | Fjordforsk AS ] [ http://www.fjordforsk.no/ |   ]
Midtun