[gmx-users] (no subject)

abir paul abir.kris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 11:43:14 CEST 2017

hi,
       I am very new to gromacs. I want to see phosphorylation effect on a
protein molecule. So I have phosphorylated my protein in charmm-gui server.
when i tried to generate .gro file by using pdb2gmx command line it gives
me following error :

              Fatal error:
             Residue 1 named GLY of a molecule in the input file was mapped
             to an entry in the topology database, but the atom N used in
             an interaction of type improper in that entry is not found in
the
             input file. Perhaps your atom and/or residue naming needs to be
             fixed.

How can I fixed this error. please help me.