[gmx-users] Listed nonbonded interaction between particles beyond the table limit.

Hoa Trinh trinhlanhoa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 04:15:26 CEST 2017

Dear Gromacs experts,
I do aware that this question has been repeated many times in the mailing
list and I do go through all of answers. However, I still cannot find the
answer for my problem.
When I run on single node on my laptop, the simulation goes well and the
warning does not appear. When I run on single node on a cluster, the
warning appears but the simulation keep running. When I run on many nodes,
the warning appears and the simulation stops.
If my initial system is unstable, the simulation should blow up and the
warning should appear when I run on my laptop. So what is the reason?
Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
*Lan Hoa*