[gmx-users] regarding hydrogen bond correlation function for Cdd for TIP4P/2005 water model

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Wed Sep 13 12:00:16 CEST 2017

Dear Abhinav,

This is a bit tricky. We implemented the geminate recombination model some time ago, but have taken it our of the gmx hbond tool because it complicates the code quite a lot.

That said, if you want to use that old code you first need to "pbc-unwrap” your trajectory using trjconv -nojump. Try that and see if you get more reasonable output.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4539
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>