[gmx-users] Changes in the simulation box after the production run

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon Sep 18 00:10:47 CEST 2017

Because that is how the system changed within the simulation time?

What exactly is the problem as you see it, and why do you think it is a problem?

And remember, you have a periodic boundary condition that means the
one edge of the box wraps around to the opposite one.  So "out of the
box" is a visualisation artefact, not a "problem".
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu