[gmx-users] Cloud based molecular simulations

michael mwangi michael at ioniclabs.io
Mon Sep 18 01:15:59 CEST 2017

Hello,

We have been hard at work and are now ready to let the public test our intial product offering. Please check our web based molecular simulations platform

at https://ioniclabs.io.

At Ionic Labs you can run your simulations in two ways:

    1. By creating a workstation which has a ssh terminal accessible right from the web browser

    2. By submitting a simulation job to our backend infrastructure.

We would love to get feedback from the Gromacs commnunity.

Thanks.