[gmx-users] Visualization output of gmx bar: histogram.xvg

Hermann, Johannes J.Hermann at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Sep 20 09:27:06 CEST 2017

Dear all, (dear Justin,)

I want to visualize the histogram.xvg output of gmx bar. As Justin noted
in his tutorial, you cannot see anything meaningful, if you simply load
it with xmgrace. Can anyone tell me how the data in histogram.xvg is
structure (I was not able to figure it out..). E.g. do I have to plot
the first have, if I want to visualize N(dh/d\lambda) and the second
half for N(\Delta H)? Or does anyone (Justin?) have a ready-to-run plot
script?

All the best and thank you in advance

Johannes

--