[gmx-users] autocorrelation function and residence time

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Fri Sep 22 10:05:15 CEST 2017

Dear Tsaneem,

Negative values don’t signify lack of correlation, but anticorrelation. Also, by omitting negative values you introduce a slight bias in your fit towards longer half-life.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4539
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>