[gmx-users] Is amber ff compatible with user-specified potential functions?

Du, Yu duyu at sioc.ac.cn
Sat Sep 23 16:58:39 CEST 2017

Dear GMX users,

After several tests, I found that Verlet (2016.3 version) still don't support the vwdtype=user with tabulated potentials:

ERROR 1 [file md.mdp]:
  With Verlet lists only cut-off and PME LJ interactions are supported

So with Verlet on, are there any decent ways to turn off the attractive part of the vwd potential?

Thanks for your advice.

Yu