[gmx-users] Where can I find Gromos87 forcefield

atb files atbfiles at zoho.com
Sun Sep 24 19:05:14 CEST 2017

            Thanks Prof. David. Sent using Zoho Mail---- On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 19:00:04 +0530  David van der Spoel<spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se> wrote ----On 22/09/17 11:45, atb files wrote: >  >           >  >           >              Hi all,Where can I get gromos87 parameter file, with all atom types and atom definitions (.atp) file, similar to the one gromacs provides in gromacs/share/top/forcefiled.ffI understand the advantages and disadvantages of using gromos87, still I want to use the force field. Please help.Thanku.YogiSent using Zoho Mail >                   >               >           Install an older version of gromacs (4.5 I would say) but please be  aware that there have been loads of bugfixes since then. Check release  notes on website. >           >  >       >       >    --  David van der Spoel, Ph.D., Professor of Biology Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University. Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205. http://www.icm.uu.se --  Gromacs Users mailing list  * Please search the archive at http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before posting!  * Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists  * For (un)subscribe requests visit https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-users or send a mail to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.