[gmx-users] compilation of gromacs 2016.3 or 4 with C compiler flag -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/gromacs-GTZ9iZ/gromacs-2016.1=.

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:20:19 CEST 2017

Hi,

Clearly you have multiple versions installed and your dynamic linking setup
is confused. Please follow the instructions for doing this reliably, found
in the installation instructions at
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016.4/install-guide/index.html#getting-access-to-gromacs-after-installation.
You may wish to simplify your setup and not have multiple versions
installed until you work out how things are going wrong. For example,
inspect the output of ldd /path/to/gmx

Mark