[gmx-users] Problems with make_ndx dealing with big systems

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:56:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

I don't know the answer to your question as posed, because it looks like
you are confounded by limitations of the fixed-width .gro format, but you
didn't make clear how you were calling make_ndx. I would explore using more
useful file formats for such input, e.g. .tpr, and more powerful selection
tools, like gmx select.

Mark