[gmx-users] protein ligand faraway from one another

Du, Yu duyu at sioc.ac.cn
Thu Sep 28 12:12:01 CEST 2017

Before simulation, the protein and ligand is a complex, right?

Can you give the detail of which tutorial you are following and which step have you followed to?
Do you follow the tutorial exactly or tune some factors that can impact the interaction between protein and ligand?
I have never encountered the problem. We need more information to answer your question.

--
Yu