[gmx-users] Can I put b-factor into xtc file?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 22:49:45 CET 2018

Hi,

I don't know what your intended use case is, but there are various
approaches to get a single PDB frame from a trajectory (e.g. trjconv -dump)
and to combine that with B-factors (e.g. editconf -bf), but frankly the
latter stage is probably easier with your own script, e.g. building on
MDAnalysis (or similar).

Mark