[gmx-users] Windows10+Visual studio 2017+CUDA8.0+Gromacs-2016.4 package

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:03:08 CET 2018

Hi,

I have had a quick look at the code, and don't see how your context could
lead to this issue. But I have a theory that a necessary include file got
changed as we updated code from the 5.1 branch to the 2016 branch. If I'm
right, then if you get the code from the download link at
https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/7538/ then your build might either succeed, or
give a different issue. Feedback would be welcome :-)

Mark