[gmx-users] Error in nvt equilibration, "Segmentation fault Core dumped"??

anuraag boddapati anuzz2706572 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:43:30 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

I am getting an error in executing the following command in GROMACS  as the
core gets dumped after sometime.

gmx mdrun -deffnm nvt -nt16

I have also attached the .mdp file below along with the topology file.
For complete understanding of my problem i am also attaching a
screenshot of the error. Can anyone please explain what the mistake is
in the above command? or any other possibilities where i could go
wrong in the entire process.

I am following the instructions given by bevan labs in this regard.
Thank you in advance.

error: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3jH-9b3k9D2dE9hdEZ1a0sxUGszcVNTX0M1NTgyS2dkSkVZ

mdp file: ​​​​https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3jH-9b3k9D2NklWeFpmT2Fmc2h0NWJOMWUtNGszYnBHTlJZ