[gmx-users] Problem with Gromacs and Charmm force field dump rates

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:13:53 CET 2018

Hi,

One simulation at each dump rate doesn't lead to a reliable conclusion that
the change in volume may be related to the dump rate, because if you run
replicates at each dump rate, they would not reproduce each other. If you
run such replicates and there is, or is not, a consistent trend, then that
can suggest the presence (respectively, absence) of a connection between
volume change and dump rate.

Mark