[gmx-users] Problem with Gromacs and Charmm force field dump rates

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:58:25 CET 2018

OK, sounds suspicious.

Hopefully you have some of these already, but I suggest you prepare two run
inputs
* macromolecule in a T-coupling group and water in a T-coupling group
* macromolecule in a T-coupling group and water+sugar in a T-coupling group
and run each .tpr at the two different dump rates. I don't think the
flavour of T-coupling is relevant. Assuming the results reproduce your
observations, please open an issue at https://redmine.gromacs.org/ and
attach the two .tpr and four .log files e.g. in a tarball file.

Thanks!

Mark