[gmx-users] GMX 2018 regression tests: cufftPlanMany R2C plan failure (error code 5)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:34:41 CET 2018

Forwarding colleague's email below, any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Alex

***

I ran the minimal tests suggested in the cuda installation guide.
(bandwidthTest,
deviceQuery) and then I individually ran 10 of the samples provided.
However, many of the samples require a graphics interface and they simply
don’t execute from the command line.  If the Gromacs people have a
suggestion for how to do a complete test, I would like to hear it.  I
followed the installation guide found here
http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-installation-guide-linux/index.html including
its test suggestions.