[gmx-users] GPU load from nvidia-smi

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:36:06 CET 2018

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abraham at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 8:50 PM Alex <nedomacho at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Got it, thanks. Even with the old style input I now have a 42% speed up
> > with PME on GPU. How, how can I express my enormous gratitude?!
> >

> Do the science, cite the papers, spread the word, help others, make quality
> bug reports :-) Glad you like it!

A few more things to add: participate in the community! E.g.

- help us with early testing (e.g. when we release a beta or release
candidate we generally get extremely limited interest in testing which
would help in ironing out issues early before the actual release)

- give us feedback what works and what does not work so well; it's easy for
developers to be biased by their own or their most vocally complaining
close fried's personal preferences (for features, user interface, command
line function, etc.)

- share your knowledge on the mailing list

Cheers,
--
Szilárd