[gmx-users] Dihedral parameters in Gromos53A6OXY+D

Patrick Fuchs patrick.fuchs at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sat Feb 10 11:50:08 CET 2018

Hi Anjana,
you can add several dihedral functions for the same quadruplet of atoms.
They will add up when you calculate the potential energy for that dihedral.
As for the 53A6OXY+D, the parameters have been merged recently, together
with other improvements, into a new set called 2016H66
(10.1021/acs.jctc.6b00187). You can find the FF files for some liquids
on the web-page of Philippe Hünenberger
(http://www.csms.ethz.ch/files_and_links/GROMOS/2016H66.html).
Alternatively, I also put these parameters on my github web page
(https://github.com/patrickfuchs/CiEj_2016H66), where there is a copy of
Philippe's file, as well as the topology for non ionic CiEj surfactants
(coming from this paper 10.1021/acs.langmuir.7b01348). Since these CiEj
surfactants have a PEG polar head group, it might be convenient for you
to start from those. For the time being, those files were tested within
GROMACS 4 versions, but I plan to add other versions for GROMACS 5 and
2016 in the near future. I realize it would be convenient to also add
some PEG topologies there (will try to do that before summer).
Best,

Patrick