[gmx-users] Calculation of shape change of a protein during simulation

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 20:18:46 CET 2018

You can calculate the asphericity, for example. You just need the
components of the gyration tensor which are given by gmx polystat, if my
memory serves me right.

There are several papers about this. A quick search on Google scholar will
surely produce results.

I would link the papers or the formula, but I'm on the phone. Let me know
if you don't manage to find it yourself.