[gmx-users] GPU problem with running gromacs.2018

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at biocomp.cigb.edu.cu
Fri Feb 16 20:22:22 CET 2018

Hi,
When I send the full log  I received this mail from the list.

Your mail to 'gromacs.org_gmx-users' with the subject

    Re: [gmx-users] GPU problem with running gromacs.2018

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 60010 bytes with a limit of 50 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/confirm/gromacs.org_gmx-users/1
29a1575b806c54484b39d65032d5862b41be235