[gmx-users] Fwd: how to get .mdp files

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Feb 17 13:45:11 CET 2018

On 2/16/18 9:04 PM, neelam wafa wrote:
> [...]

There may be differences required to properly account for different
types of systems, and certainly you will need to make changes to the
nonbonded setup if you're using a different force field.

There's no magic to these files - they're just plain text. You could
fire up your favorite plain text editor and write them from scratch, if
you wanted. Otherwise, just modify existing files to suit your needs,
again using nothing more than a plain text editor (vim, emacs, etc).

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.
Blacksburg, VA 24061