[gmx-users] nrexcl=3: ambiguous?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:52:09 CET 2018

Hi,

Typically 1-4 interactions are regarded as bonded interactions implementing
a non-bonded functional form. So a request to exclude non-bonded
interactions between atoms connected by adjacent bonds does not apply. The
requirement for particular kinds of 1-4 interactions are imposed by
construction of the force field.

Mark