[gmx-users] MD of methanol

Adriano Santana Sanchez adriano.santanasanchez at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Feb 20 08:47:15 CET 2018

Hi Mark,

Thanks you for your email.  If I have a '.pdb' and '.itp' file but no
topology file I still need to make one and this is done
with either pdb2gmx or x2top. If for any reason the residue name is not
found on the database and it fails then the
only way I can think of is to add a manual entry to the 'aminoacids.rtp'?.

In any case, if someone wants to add an entry to the 'aminoacids.rtp' there
is nothing wrong with it provided it is
properly added, right?.

Thanks,
Adriano