[gmx-users] Graphene simulation, regarding

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:29:25 CET 2018

This requires custom work, if you are determined to use Gromacs.

If you actually read Andrea's full tutorial
(http://chembytes.wikidot.com/grocnt), it fully describes the basic
concept, so then it is fairly clear how to proceed preparing files for
x2top and then using it. For reduced GO you simply have to add the
parameters (both bonded and non-bonded) for the hydroxyls similarly to
how carbons are treated.

Alex