[gmx-users] For non-zero entries for table x, the forces deviate from minus the numerical derivative of the potential

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:58:13 CET 2018

Hi,

The simplest explanation is that the check is missing that factor, but we
don't yet know that you have tested that the computed forces agree with
your intention in the construction of the table. The computed energies are
not an adequate test. To do that, you need to write the forces using an
.mdp file with nstfout set, and that is best done via mdrun -rerun as I
suggested.

Mark