[gmx-users] How to obtain TIP4P/ε water model topology file

Tushar Ranjan Moharana tusharranjanmoharana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:18:19 CET 2018

Hi Henriques,
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Actually it was TIP4P/(epsilon) which get
modified to TIP4P/?. I regret for the same. I completely agree with your
suggestion. Actually in an article (A fully atomistic computer simulation
study of cold denaturation of a β-hairpin) authors have shown that this
water model with CHARMM36 forcefield showed the best correlation with the
experiment. I went through the concern paper where the TIP4P/(epsilon)
model was tested (Non-Polarizable Force Field of Water Based on the
Dielectric Constant: TIP4P/ε). However I couldn't get the topology
(although parameters are mentioned). I have experimental data to verify if
the water model is not appropriate. It will be a great help if you can help
me getting/creating the topology.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

--
Tushar Ranjan Moharana