[gmx-users] how to calculate protein-ligand interaction energy?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:17:26 CET 2018

Hi,

Their method for estimating the free energy of binding as an interaction
energy (one of many published, hint, hint) doesn't use any of those terms
from gmx energy, and there's good reasons for that. I suggest you read a
bit and decide what you want to do, rather than hoping you can add up
quantities you already calculated to compute something whose definition is
unclear until you choose one.

Mark