[gmx-users] installation problem

banijamali_fs banijamali_fs at ut.ac.ir
Wed Feb 21 21:01:18 CET 2018

Hi there,

I want to install gromacs-5.0.7 with this installation guide,

tar xfz gromacs-5.0.7.tar.gz
cd gromacs-5.0.7
mkdir build
cd build
cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON
make
make check
sudo make install
source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC

after running all of these commands, I type gmx to know that if this
program is correctly installed and to know
that where this program installed, but I receive this error:
gmx:error while loading shared libraries: libgromacs.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: NO such file or
directory, I don't know what should I do? I'm totally confused, I try
many ways, but I didn't get result, please
 help me with this problem.