[gmx-users] Why the '5-Helix' randomly displayed in the scount.xvg after running do_dssp?

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se
Sat Feb 24 17:30:52 CET 2018

Dear Cheng,

Gromacs is open source. Implement this at your own will. If there is a sufficient interest in such a feature it might even have a place in the official release at some point.

Kind regards,
Erik
Erik Marklund, PhD, Marie Skłodowska Curie INCA Fellow
Department of Chemistry – BMC, Uppsala University
+46 (0)18 471 4539
erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se<mailto:erik.marklund at kemi.uu.se>