[gmx-users] generating Topology file of Metal Oxide

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Wed Feb 28 14:45:02 CET 2018

It is doable, we have just finished a study (not published yet) of TiO2
nanoparticles oriented attachment.

But like Justin told you, GROMACS does not have any native support for that
kind of system, so you're on your own to build topologies and to extract
information from the trajectories (GROMACS has no built-in analysis tool
for crystalline solids whatsoever, although you might use some general
analysis like rdf/densities, electrostatic potential, etc.)

Andre