[gmx-users] radial distribution function

Jan Henning Peters jan.henning.peters at fu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 1 20:23:28 CEST 2018

Dear Azadeh,

if you used gmx rdf for the calculation, you likely calculated the rdf
between the atoms of the CNT and the atoms of your drug molecules. If a
drug molecule is 1.5 nm from the centre of a CNT which has 1 nm radius,
it approximately 0.5 nm from the closest atom of the CNT, which would
explain the peak at this distance.

Regards,

Jan