[gmx-users] [gmx-developers] Quick test after installation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 4 03:30:57 CEST 2018

The developers' list is for discussion of code and other development
issues. Please post normal user questions like this on the gmx-users
mailing list. You'll find the answer to your question here:

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/install-guide/index.html#testing-gromacs-for-correctness

Please continue the discussion on gmx-users if needed.

-Justin

On 7/3/18 8:55 PM, Lod King wrote:
> Hi Gromacs friends
>
> I installed Gromacs 2018.2 in my linux with the following steps,
>
> $ tar xfz gromacs-2018.2.tar.gz
>
> $ cd gromacs-2018.2/
>
> $ mkdir build/
>
> $ cd build
>
> $ sudo apt install cmake
>
> $ cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON
>
> $ make
>
> $ make check
>
> $ sudo make install
>
> $ source /usr/local/gromacs/bin/GMXRC
>

> I wonder how I am going to run a quick test to see if my installation
> is success?

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.