[gmx-users] question regarding high temperature simulation in Gromacs

Dr. Puspita Halder puspita at cse.iitkgp.ac.in
Wed Jul 4 13:42:14 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'd try to run my high temperature simulations with pressure coupling off as per your suggestion.
I was wondering about the simulation parameters (as mentioned in the early post) that I need to change for running high
temperature simulations and should I use simulated annealing protocol for all such simulations?

Thanks
Puspita Halder