[gmx-users] histogram of distance between similar molecules

Srinivasa Ramisetti S.B.Ramisetti at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jul 6 14:45:19 CEST 2018

Thanks Justin for the info. I understand that gmx distance -oh will produce the histogram for single pair of molecules. Since I want to generate histogram for several other combinations (96 in total) then I may have to call gmx distance several times which can be done through scripting. But I would like to know if there is any other approach like using gmx pairdist to generate the histogram for all pairs in one call.