[gmx-users] Performing energy minimisation for an alanine scan

Anthony Nash anthony.nash at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 15:12:47 CEST 2018

Thanks for your help. I completely agree with your points raised. I've dropped the pmx developers and email, hopefully there will be a little bit of wiggle room for me to move forward on this project some time soon.

Thanks again, and to Mark and Justin.

Anthony

Kind regards
Anthony Nash PhD MRSC
Department of Physiology, Anatomy, and Genetics
University of Oxford